NHS TO HOLD Big Conversation Roadshows IN OXFORDSHIRE
The NHS in Oxfordshire is calling on people, parents, carers and people who live and work in Oxfordshire to have their say on how health care is delivered.
Events are being held to encourage people to ‘drop-in’ and have informal conversations with NHS clinicians and staff to share their ideas on how NHS services in Oxfordshire can deliver high quality care now and in the future.
Victoria Prentis MP is encouraging her constituents to share their views on how local GP, community and hospital services should develop so that services are of high quality, closer to home, more convenient with better access and can overcome a £200m funding gap by 2020/21.
The events are informal ‘drop-ins’ with NHS clinicians and staff on hand to take questions and feedback.
They will focus on:
- the financial health challenges within Oxfordshire
- how we can improve the overall health of people in Oxfordshire
- how we can prevent people from getting ill
- how we can improve quality
- make best use of tax-payers money
- how you can get more actively involved including hearing about our plans for public consultation later in the year around models of care across Oxfordshire.
The Big Conversation Roadshows are being held on:
- Tuesday 12 July, 6pm – 9pm, at Banbury Town Hall
- Monday 18 July, 6pm – 9pm, at The Beacon in Wantage
- Thursday 21 July, 6pm – 9pm, at Oxford Town Hall
- Tuesday 26 July, 2pm – 5pm, at St Mary’s Church, Wallingford
- Thursday 28 July, 2pm – 5pm, at the Littlebury Hotel, Bicester
- Thursday 4th August, 11am – 2pm, Methodist Church, Witney